FAQ - Frequently Asked Question
1. SHOULD I ARRIVE EARLIER FOR APPOINTMENTS?
Yes, if you are a New Patient-please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time with your insurance card, new patient paperwork and your copay. If you are scheduled for a regular follow up or sick appt please arrive on time.
2. IS THERE A COPAY FOR EVERY VISIT?
Yes, a copay is due at time of visit for each date of service.
3. IS THERE A CHARGE FOR FORMS?
Yes, there is a $10.00 charge for all forms-we ask for 7 days to complete.
4. WHAT IF I MISS OR CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT?
There is a fee for all missed/cancelled appointments without 24 hour notice.
5. HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR A PHYSICAL EXAM?
We ask you not to wear any lotion as we may need to preform an EKG as part of your physical exam. We may also ask you for a urine sample in office.
6. DO I NEED TO NOTIFY MY PHYSICIAN OF ANY SURGICAL PROCEDURES I MIGHT BE HAVING?
Yes, please contact our office as soon as possible to schedule a Preoperative Medical Clearance.
7. LAB RESULTS/MEDICAL STUDIES RESULTS
If you have recently had routine lab work or medical studies -your results will be discussed at next scheduled visit. If your physicain needs to discuss this sooner you will be notified.